Skip to main content

They are known as best friends… :)



“A friend in need is a friend in deed”, we all heard this proverb, right? No friends, then no life. Friends are the stupid, sweet, intellectual, good people. They will be by your side always and never let you be alone. Friends can be defined as the person you know well and like. It doesn’t matter how much you know the person, it depends how much you are close to that person and you should love and care for that person, throughout your lifetime. That is friendship what actually means. But always remember one thing “fake friends are rumor, true friends are real”. Maybe you’ll understand something by this line.

               
As I got a life, so I must have friends. I have so many friends, which are need to be counted. Some are crazy, some are serious, and some are dolt, some are studious. Out of this whole group of friends, only some friends that I have, whom I’m close with. They are my best friends. My best friends can understand me so well. My friends are the best of all. I have faith on them and I also hope they’ll not leave me unaccompanied. I got five best friends. I share crazy and passionate things with three of them and share important and serious things with the rest. Those people are the sweetest people of my life. They always help me. They always stay by my side. They have faith on me and I’ll never let their faith break into pieces. Me and my friends always keep witty names of our school teachers and keep making fun off. Not only teachers even the principal of our school.😂😂 Haa... that’s common in every school and college, even my parents used to keep names for their respective teachers. 😅

                  BFFs will never appreciate you or say good things about you, in front of you. But they keep telling all the good deeds of yours, everybody. BFFs know how to make you happy and never let a tear drop on your cheeks. They are the best. BFF means Best Friends Forever. They keep sending in the love always. Anyways, it’ll take my whole life to tell about the stupidity of my best friends, because they are so much good, they are the best. I can never forget them whole my life time.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 12 years

Let's recall 12 years of journey in just 5 minutes It all started with a drop of tear, and ended with the same.   This is a real life story of that every person who went to school, not just for getting learned but also for a different deed. Starting with 1234… to sinθ cosθ tanθ… it has a tale of 12years in between. This is a story which has thriller, comedy, love, gloom and everything. Let’s tape the tale and rewind it to the day 12 years back and forwarding it so on. It was probably 2007 when we left our little footprints on the floor of the building. Crying out loud and shouting "Daddy, take me home please…". We were helpless that time, cause’ there was no one who could get us out of this mess, who could help us making out in the pandemonium. We were just sitting in a big unknown room, everything there was different which we never expected to be. That big chubby lady was an anonymous creature for us who spoke in an unknown language that was ENGLISH. Every

তোমার ছোঁয়া কোমল কেয়া শেফালি কোমল হাসি ৷৷ California TV America presents ' MUSIC ADDA ' ৷৷ With Poushali ৷৷

 ‘California TV America' ফেসবুক গোষ্ঠীতে আমি সম্প্রতি গানের আড্ডাতে বসেছিলাম স্বামী শুভানন্দ পুরির সঙ্গে । একগুচ্ছ আধুনিক ও লোকগান নিয়ে। আমার সঙ্গে গিটারে বসেছিল সতীর্থ বন্ধু কৌশিক দাশ। এটি ছিল অতিমারির দিনে আমার সপ্তম লাইভ।  আপনারা এখানে শুনতে পারেন গানগুলো। প্রথমে সরাসরি ফেসবুক লাইভ, পরে ইউট্যুবে। আপনি যে কোনো একটি বেছে নিন।

Music Fiesta 2K17ঃ Annual Cultural Festival of Sanchayita,

I t started from the month of May that means two months ago. Everyone was so much excited and keyed up. Sanchayita was going to organize its annual program. Sanchayita is a musical institute and a socio cultural organization where I get my vocal education from my teacher Mr. Amal Mukherjee sir.            This time the program was titled ‘Music Fiesta 2K17’ by Dipraneil Sharma, the cultural secretary of the Sancayita students’ union. The day for the festival was finalized on the weekend, 1 st and 2 nd of July, 2017. Every Sanchayitans were told, not to be absent as the rehearsal starts. Gradually, everything was finalized. We used to enjoy a lot in the dummy run. We used to rehears in the Tinsukia Durgabari Music college. Everyone cooperated with each other there. Our rehearsal timing was 4.00pm to 6.00pm and again 6.30 pm to 9.00pm or 9.30pm. The second section was for drama ‘Bisharjan’.             ‘Bisharjan’ was a great achievement for Sanchayita.